Sunday, November 2, 2008

The 2008 Topps U & H WalMart Checklist is Now Complete!!!

2008 Topps U & H WalMart Dick Perez Ryan Braun, Johan Santana, and Josh Hamilton insert cards. Three of ten cards that finish off the 30 card set.

It only took a day, but we now have confirmed the final checklist for the ten insert cards that are exclusively found in blaster boxes and packs sold only at WalMart.
  • WM21-Ryan Braun
  • WM22-Johan Santana
  • WM23-Matt Holliday
  • WM24-Ervin Santana
  • WM25-Daisuke Matsuzaka
  • WM26-Josh Hamilton
  • WM27-Chipper Jones
  • WM28-Lance Berkman
  • WM29-Hanley Ramirez
  • WM30-Mariano Rivera

Remember, if you buy these at Walmart and you don't collect any of the above ten players, or you don't plan on collecting the set, but still want to give these insert cards a home, please send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to take them off your hands. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

dayf said...

27!!!!!!!!!!
CHIPPER JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got three of these Wally world cards for ya, I haven't found any at Target yet.

You're not getting Chipper from me though. Sorry.

Flash said...

I haven't seen any Updates in Target. I don't think I've checked Walmart since they've been released.