- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2011 Topps Pro Debut #325.
- Player Name, position, team: Dixon Machado, shortstop, GCL Tigers.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: Rookie-Gulf Coast League, Detroit Tigers.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 43 G, 165 AB, 22 R, 43 H, 4 2B, 3 3B, 0 HR, 11 RBI, 12 SB, 14 BB, 27 SO, .321 SLG, .636 OPS, .261 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Tigers as a Free Agent before the 2008 season. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: n/a.
- Blurb on the back: "Machado's silky defense in the Venezuelan Summer League earned him a trip to the U.S. as an 18-year-old in 2010. The shortstop made his stateside debut with 43 games in the Gulf Coast League, stealing 12 bags in 15 attempts. He joined Connecticut in August."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Dixon Javier Machado's is going on 22 this year. He is still very young and the Tigers are taking their time to make sure he progresses and becomes their shortstop of the near future. He did move up to the Tigers' NYPL team (Short Season-A) Connecticut Tigers at the end of August, 2010, and appeared in 7 games (.292, 1 rbi, 1 stolen base). He spent his 2011 season with the Tiger's Low-A West Michigan Whitecaps (Midwest), and 2012 with Lakeland Flying Tigers (Florida State). So he was climbing the ladders as all good prospects should. But a hamstring injury kept him off the field for most of 2013. And when he did play, it was to rehab with the GCL Tigers and then back with Lakeland. In 2014, Machado was assigned to the Toledo Mud Hens (International), the Tigers' Triple-A team, beginning the season one step closer to the majors. With Jose Iglesias out for the year, he might be in Detroit sooner than later.