- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2013 Topps Pro Debut #57.
- Player Name, position, team: Alen Hanson, shortstop, West Virginia Power.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: Low A-South Atlantic League, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 124 G, 489 AB, 99 R, 151 H, 33 2B, 13 3B, 16 HR, 62 RBI, 35 SB, 55 BB, 105 SO, .528 SLG, .909 OPS, .309 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Pirates as a Free Agent before the 2009 season. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Pittsburgh Pirates #5 prospect after the 2012 season.
- Blurb on the back: "Beginning with an April batting average of .410 as a 19-year-old for West Virginia in 2012, Hanson forced his way into the discussion of the game's most prominent shortstop prospects. Naturally athletic and unabashedly energetic, his combination of totals in the three extra-base hit categories and the stolen base column was unmatched at any level."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Alen Rery Hanson's numbers in 2012 were staggering. Regardless that it was the Sally League, the combination of speed and power he possessed makes him one of the Pirates leading prospects heading into the 2014 season. He spent his 2013 campaign between the High A Bradenton Marauders and AA-Altoona Curve, combining for a .274 average, 8 home runs, 58 rbi's, 30 stolen bases, and a .755 OPS. He starts 2014 in the Bucs' minor league camp, and will probably start in AA. He's going to be 21 this season, and if the Pirates do well in 2014, Hanson could see some action come September, if not sooner.