- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2012 Topps Pro Debut #196.
- Player Name, position, team: Chad Bettis, pitcher, Modesto Nuts.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: A-California League, Colorado Rockies.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 27 G, 169.2 IP, 12-5, 72 R, 63 ER, 184 SO, 45 BB, 27 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 1.102 WHIP, 3.34 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Rockies #41st, June 2010. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: n/a.
- Blurb on the back: "As Modesto's ace, Bettis was the 2011 California League leader in strikeouts (184), WHIP (1.10), and opponents batting average (.225). In March, he was the first member of the Colorado Rockies 2010 draft class to be invited to Major League Spring Training."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Chad Bettis was originally drafted in the 8th round by the Astros, but did not sign with the organization, opting to continue his education at Texas Tech. When he was drafted by the Rockies three years later, he signed and was then sent to the teams' Low-A affiliate in Pasco, WA, the Tri-City Dust Devils. Thirteen games, twelve starts, and a 6-1 record later, Bettis finished the year with the Ashville Tourists of the Southern League. His path to the majors hit a snag as a shoulder injury knocked him out of playing during the 2012 season. Even without playing a game in 2012, Bettis is ranked by Baseball America as the Rockies' #5 prospect heading into the 2013 season. So far, he hasn't missed a beat. As of this posting, Bettis was assigned to the Tulsa Drillers, the Rockies AA-Southern League affiliate. In 15 innings of work, he is 0-1 in three starts, has an ERA of 3.60, a WHIP of 1.20, 15 strikeouts, and one walk. The sky is the limit for the Rockies' prized hurler as some scouts believe he will be called up before the 2013 season is over.