- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2010 Topps Pro Debut #143.
- Player Name, position, team: Dallas Poulk, second baseman, Jamestown Jammers.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: Short Season A-New York-Pennsylvania League, Florida Marlins.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 45 G, 157 AB, 21 R, 44 H, 8 2B, 1 3B, 1 HR, 21 RBI, 4 SB, 17 BB, 36 SO, .363 SLG, .711 OPS, .280 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Marlins #19th, June 2010. Bats: left. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: n/a.
- Blurb on the back: "Poulk parlayed a strong senior season (.306-11-60) at N.C. State into a pro opportunity with Jamestown, where he batted .280 in 157 at-bats. In July, the 22-year-old was promoted to Greensboro - site of the ACC Tournament two months earlier."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Dallas L. Poulk had been cruising through the minor leagues at the proper pace since being drafted by the Marlins in 2010. He had reached as high as AA-Southern League Jacksonville in 2012, hitting .241 with 7 rbi's in 17 games after spending most of the year in A-Florida State League Jupiter. In 2013, he was assigned to the Marlins minor league camp but was released by the team before the end of March. He is now a free agent and will be looking for a new organization to take him in as the 2013 season gets underway.