- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2010 Topps Pro Debut #258.
- Player Name, position, team: Bryan Altman, third baseman, Arizona League Padres.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: Rookie-Arizona League, San Diego Padres.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 27 G, 78 AB, 9 R, 15 H, 2 2B, 2 3B, 1 HR, 9 RBI, 2 SB, 6 BB, 20 SO, .308 SLG, .567 OPS, .192 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Padres #41st, June 2010. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: n/a.
- Blurb on the back: "Altman was drafted in 2010 out of The Citadel, where he won the team triple crown with a .343 batting average, 17 home runs and 70 RBI. Primarily a catcher in college, he manned third base, second base, and shortstop in his Arizona League pro debut."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: While he is only 26 years old heading into the 2013 season, Bryan Patrick Altman's aspirations of playing baseball professionally have hit a bit of a snag. After being drafted from The Citadel, Altman struggled to hit minor league pitching. In 2011, he hit for a .189 average with 0 home runs and 9 rbi's in 44 games between the Fort Wayne Wizards of the Single A Midwest League and the San Antonio Missions of the AA Texas League. He did a bit better the following year, hitting a home run and driving in 7 for the Missions before being called up to the Tucson Padres. But in three games, he went hitless in five at bats (drew a walk), and on June 28, Altman was released by the Padres. He is now a free agent and will be looking for a new organization to take him in as the 2013 season gets underway.