- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2010 Topps #482.
- Player Name, position, team: Mike McCoy, shortstop, Toronto Blue Jays.
- Major League Debut: September 9, 2009.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2009 stats (Colorado Springs AAA-Pacific Coast): 132 G, 462 AB, 102 R, 142 H, 27 2B, 5 3B, 2 HR, 52 RBI, 40 SB, 80 BB, 70 SO, .400 SLG, .805 OPS, .307 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Cardinals, #34th, June 2002. Selected by the Blue Jays off Waivers 11/09/2009. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 1. This is his first Topps card.
- Blurb on the back: "Blue Jays scouts found a nugget over the winter when they claimed Mike from the Colorado Rockies. A torrid spring landed him on a Major League Opening Day roster for the first time. In 2009, he played seven positions (including pitcher, retiring all three batters he faced) for Colorado Springs, and led the Sky Sox with a .405 on-base percentage."
- Commentary: The picture was taken during 2010 Spring Training. How else would Topps have known that this guy would have made the Blue Jays roster? Blue skies, Blue Jays logo, blue wave on the left side of the card...lots of blue here. And is that a lawn mower (the orange thing) all the way in the back??? McCoy is one of the players whom the Rookie Card Rules that MLB Properties asked the card companies to implement in 2006 really worked. He was drafted too far to be considered for a 2002 Topps or Bowman card (34th round by the Cardinals), so his only cards before 2010 were all found in minor league sets. Mike has only played in 158 games during his three-year stretch with the Jays so far, but he has been inserted in almost every position in the lineup with the exception of catcher and first base. McCoy has even pitched in a game (06/11/2011). Because he been bouncing between Las Vegas (the Jays' AAA team) and the main club, he hasn't really been getting much cardboard press since this rookie card.
- Beckett value: $0.25-$0.60.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 1 card.