Friday, May 30, 2008

Things to Look For in 2008 Topps Series 2!!! President Schwarzenegger??!

(All images courtesy of eBay auctions I browsed through last night. I don't have these cards...YET!!!)

All right, so I have not bought any yet, and already I'm worried. As a set collector, it's cool to see the different cards that are out there, but when eBay case sellers advertise these as short prints, I begin to worry about my chances of getting them. To wit:


An Arnold Schwarzenegger Campaign 2012? Card???

A Kosuke Fukudome Japan WBC card???

A Yasuhiko Yabuta Japan WBC card???

Okay, at least they didn't photoshop Arnold in with the Angels or something. And unless Congress passes that 61st Amendment (Demolition Man reference), the Governator won't be running or become President of the US anytime soon (although there have been talks to fix that...really!!!) But now there are more cards to look for that didn't appear on the checklist. If there are more, you know I'll post them here.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can i get the Arnold Schwarzenegger Topps card?? Thanks