Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Well, It Was Opening Day!!! Hope You Enjoyed Yourselves!!!


Keith Olbermann opened a few packs at Topps World Headquarters the other day.

MLB Network's Matt Vasgersian and Al Leiter (filling in for Harold Reynolds) opened a box on Hot Stove this morning.

And yes, some people found cards at their local big box store earlier than expected.

But today...

TODAY!!!

Today was Opening Day!!! Not for baseball (because that's in a couple of weeks), but for Baseball Card Season!!!

If you were able to get to your Hobby shop and they had them, or if your local retail shop had them in house, I hope you were able to buy a few packs, boxes (don't search...of course). Build those sets.

Just save some for me. There was nothing at my big box store today (unlike last year where 2016 Topps was there in all its glory). I won't be able to buy any until next week.

Or maybe I will tomorrow. There's always hope.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

GOGOSOX60 said...

Totally agree this years cards much better set. Already ordered a series one complete set in January with out touching the new cards yet and I may be pleased by seeing the rest of the set very soon!!