Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Choice: Clear the Driveway or Clear the Sports Card Blogroll

It's Tuesday, and thanks to a snowstorm that started around nine in the morning (the schools announced they were closing today...at 5:00 AM), the kids are home. My wife and I are home too, and we've been debating about whether or not it would be a good idea to snow plow the driveway even as the snow is still coming (and will be until midnight). After careful consideration, I think I will go out there later. Right now, it's as good a time as any to clean up the Sports Card Blogroll.

When last the big roll was updated, there were 354 blogs listed on the main site. Eight sites were added in February, bringing the total up to 362 active Hobby blogs. The following blogs below are being removed due to six months of inactivity:


That's 12 blogs being removed from the active site (well, technically 11), which brings the population down to 350, a net loss of -4 blogs from February.

With baseball season coming, I am hoping that the number of blogs will rise in March and beyond. As always, if you or somebody you know has a blog about the Hobby that we all love (that of Sports Card Collecting), and you don't see it on here, please e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com. If your site has been removed from the site and you plan on making a comeback, please let me know as well.

Thank you very much. I think I should get going. The snow isn't going to plow itself.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

Chunter said...

Got a new one for you! Pence Nix and Pierre-http://pencenixpierre2012.blogspot.com/