Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Was Late Last Time, So Why Not Be Consistent and Do the SCBR Cleanup Now?

I am at the point where I almost forgot that I normally schedule the cleanup for the Sports Card Blogroll around the 20th of the month.  This is the second time I'm late with the monthly post reviewing the month on the SCBR.

When last we left the blogroll, we were down to a scary 302 blogs.  I had hoped that as the baseball season started, we'd see an increase in blogs about the Hobby we all love.  And sure enough, 13 blogs were added to the active roster.  Many with unusual names, some that were active last year, but not added until just now (this is why you have to tell me about your blog...so it can be ADDED SOONER).  And even one was started by the prodigal son of Hobby Blogging, but now with a creepy name. 

And speaking of morgues, it is now time to list the blogs that are being removed due to six months of inactivity.  The Sports Card Blogroll says goodbye to the following blogs:
With four blogs being removed this time around, we are down to 311 blogs, for a net gain of +9. 

As always, if you, or someone you know, is writing a Hobby blog that is not on the Sports Card Blogroll, please e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com so it can be added.  And if your blog is being removed, but you plan on becoming active again in the Hobby Blogging Community, drop me a line.  Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: