Friday, March 14, 2014

It's Pie Day!!! Wait. Did I Spell That Correctly??!

It's Pie Day!

If you're in the Chicago area, may I recommend a certain family bakery to get your cake, cupcake, and pie fix?

Wait, it's not that kind of "pie day???"

But I had all this stuff I wanted to talk about.


Like what better time to honor Hall of Famer Harold Joseph Traynor who was honored by Topps and The Sporting News in 1976 as one of baseball's All-Time All-Stars.

No?

I also wanted to talk about former Cub outfielder Felix Pie...


Oh, his last name is pronounced \pee-yay\

So what can I talk about today???

It's 3/14...ohh...


Happy "Pi" Day!!!

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S. Just think, next year, I can run this post again on 3/14/15 9:26:53...jba

2 comments:

petethan said...

Awesome. Maybe these things next year?

http://img.comc.com/zoom/53b20194-fcf2-4201-9b79-fc6af2845636.jpg

Hackenbush said...

And there's my favorite, The "Pie" Plate, http://www.collectorpoint.com/plate/plimage/4276.jpg