Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Topps is live?

Friend of the blog, and all around good guy Craig Parker sent me an e-mail last night (didn't see it until this morning):

"Hey JayBee!


Check out my page here:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/2012-Topps-Fan-Page/150721531706845 


I think 2012 Topps is live! But I REALLY would like to know how these "redemption" cards have already surfaced! Sounds fishy to me! What do you think?


Craig in Texas"





If you're not able to get onto facebook (like I am at the moment), after doing some digging, I found a site called 2012 Topps (Craig, is this your site?) and saw the photo you see above from this link.

Well Craig, I'm stumped. What are these? And if Topps 1 isn't live until February, how did this person get them? And why is it now on the Bay? Are these an unannounced parallel? Can anybody explain this?

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: