Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Topps is live? A Quick Update From Craig!

Craig Parker was kind enough to update us on the situation with the 2012 Topps Gold Rush cards that popped up on the Bay earlier:

"Well, JayBee, when I first saw these on EBay, I got excited because I knew 2012 Topps must be live! However, it has been confirmed to me by the seller that these cards are promotional cards sent by Topps to dealers to help promote 2012 Topps. The dealer told me he received 30 different cards. I'm unsure if all 330 cards are paralleled or if the same 30 were sent to all dealers. Maybe some of your loyal followers will be able to answer that. :)


Oh well. So we will have to keep waiting for the release of 2012 Topps.


Craig from Texas"

More to come as it transpires.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: