- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights #UH25.
- Player Name, position, team: Orlando Hudson, shortstop, Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Major League Debut: July 24, 2002.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2008 stats (Diamondbacks): 107 G, 407 AB, 54 R, 124 H, 29 2B, 3 3B, 8 HR, 41 RBI, 4 SB, 40 BB, 62 SO, .450 SLG. .817 OPS, .305 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Blue Jays, #43rd, June 1997. Signed with the Dodgers as a Free Agent 02/21/2009. Bats: both. Throws: right.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 14. This is his twelfth Topps card.
- Blurb on the back: "Batting against the Giants on 04/13/2009, just days into his career with the Dodgers, Orlando became the team's first player to hit for the cycle since Wes Parker in 1970."
- Commentary: The 2009 Topps set included larger than life pictures, clean design elements (like a scrapbook), and interesting information for the back of the cards (in Hudson's case, the six pitchers whom he has had the most success hitting against). The "O-Dog" has been bouncing around the last few years. In fact, in 2011, Hudson is playing for his fourth team (the Padres) in four years (Diamondbacks, Dodgers, and Twins being the other teams). Not that he's a bad player (hard to call a four-time Gold Glove winner and two-time All-Star - and he was both for the Dodgers in 2009 - bad), but he's signed one-year contracts it seems with all of these teams. But moving to new environments hasn't affected his performance. With the Dodgers, the second baseman provided a steady glove (ahem...Gold Glove winner) and a decent bat to help the Dodgers win the 2009 NL West.
- Beckett value: $0.12-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 17 cards.