- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1977 Topps #599.
- Player Name, position, team: Mike Tyson, second baseman, St. Louis Cardinals.
- Major League Debut: September 5, 1972.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1976 stats (Cardinals): 76 G, 245 AB, 26 R, 70 H, 12 2B, 9 3B, 3 HR, 28 RBI, .286 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Cardinals, #3rd, January 1970. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 9. This is his fourth card.
- Blurb on the back: "Mike's first major league Homer came on June 19, 1973 and gave Cardinals a rain-shortened 1-0 victory over the Expos. he was named Cardinals' Rookie of Year with 6 game-winning hits."
- Commentary: Another 70's design. Bit lackluster and less colorful compared to the last two years, but it works for its era and is now more appreciated today. This isn't the boxer Mike Tyson, but based on that stare, it looks like he could knock anybody out. One of the few who can lay claim to playing with both the Cardinals and the Cubs. Was the Cardinals' second baseman throughout the mid to late 70's. Although injuries did take him out for half the season in 1976. He was not known for power (27 home runs in 1o seasons), but very good with the glove.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.12-$0.30.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 7 cards.