- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1997 Topps #360.
- Player Name, position, team: Juan Agosto, pitcher, Houston Astros.
- Major League Debut: September 7, 1981.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1988 stats (Astros): 75 G, 91.2 IP, 10-2, 27 R, 23 ER, 33 SO, 30 BB, 0 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 4 SV, 2.26 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Red Sox as a Free Agent 08/29/1974. Signed with the Astros as a Free Agent 04/27/1987. Bats: left. Throws: left.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 10. This is his sixth card.
- Blurb on the back: "He made Championship Series Debut: 10/08/1983; Achieved first National League Win: 08/03/1987; Achieved first National League Save: 08/20/1987."
Commentary: I love the 1989 Topps design. I can't say that enough. Although contrary to what was said in Craig Biggio's 1989 Cards Your Mother Threw Out blurb, I never called it the "Wave", although I do see the similarities to one. Probably had his best year in the majors as a member of the 1988 Houston Astros. Agosto appeared in 75 games, reaching career lows in ERA with 2.26 and WHIP with a cool 1.135. Was the most reliable reliever in the Astros' bullpen. Agosto also pitched for the White Sox during their AL West Division winning season in 1983.
- Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 10 cards.