- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2000 Topps Traded and Rookies #T134.
- Player Name, position, team: Bruce Chen, pitcher, Philadelphia Phillies.
- Major League Debut: September 7, 1998.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1999 stats (Braves): 16 G, 51 IP, 2-2, 32 R, 31 ER, 45 SO, 27 BB, 7 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 5.47 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Braves as a Free Agent 07/01/1993. Traded to the Phillies by the Braves 07/12/2000. Bats: both. Throws: right.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 4. This is his first Topps card.
- Blurb on the back: "One of Atlanta's most promising prospects, Chen had struggled to find a home in the Braves' vaunted rotation. Philadelphia acquired him...in exchange for Andy Ashby. Chen is expected to be a cornerstone of the Phil's rebuilding process in 2001."
- Commentary: Because of the vertical orientation of the back of the 2000 Topps cards (and the traded set), the numbers are a bit hard to read, but it leaves a bit more room for a bio. His stay with the Phil's was brief, as he was traded before the August deadline to the Mets. From there, Chen began his journeyman career, from the Mets to the Expos, then with the Reds, Astros, Red Sox, Orioles, Rangers, and Royals. With the Phil's, he was 7-9, with a 4.28 ERA, 159 K's, and a WHIP of 1.268. And because of my ignorance, I didn't know this. As I always thought he was Korean or Chinese, Chen hails from Panama City, Panama.
- Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
How many cards of this player do I own?: 4 cards.