- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1975 Topps #619.
- Player Name, position, team: 1975 Rookie Outfielders: Benny Ayala, New York Mets; Nyls Nyman, Chicago White Sox; Tommy Smith, Cleveland Indians; Jerry Turner, San Diego Padres.
- Major League Debut: August 27, 1974 (Ayala); September 6, 1974 (Nyman); September 6, 1973 (Smith); September 2, 1974 (Turner).
- Any special information about player: Ayala: Bats: right, Throws: right; Nyman: Bats: left, Throws: left; Smith: Bats: left, Throws: right; Turner: Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: The first card for Ayala, Nyman, and Turner. The second card for Smith (appeared in another four-player Rookie outfielder card in the 1974 Topps set). The first multi-player card the randomizer has picked this year. The 1975 Topps set is one of the most iconic sets of all-time. With its two color borders and number of Hall of Famers in the set, even Topps Magazine awarded this set as the best of the 1970's. Ayala played for ten seasons for the Mets, Cardinals, Orioles, and Indians more as a bat off the bench/defensive replacement. He did win a World Series with the Orioles in 1983. Nyman played in four seasons for the White Sox, including 106 games in 1975, playing all three outfield positions. Smth spent five years in the bigs between Cleveland and Seattle, but played in no more than 55 games in a season. Turner, of the four players on this card, had the best career, playing regularly with the Padres in the late 70's. As a Padre, he recorded a .259 batting average, along with 37 home runs and 209 rbi's.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.40-$1.00.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: Ayala: 7 cards; Nyman: 1 card; Smith: 1 card; Turner: 9 cards.
Well, it's back to normal on Monday. Tomorrow's card will be: 2000 Topps #425. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Come on back then to see what the Topps Card Randomizer gets us to look at then.