- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1987 Topps Traded #115T.
- Player Name, position, team: Darrin Jackson, outfielder, New York Mets.
- Major League Debut: June 17, 1985.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1993 stats (Mets): 31 G, 87 AB, 4 R, 17 H, 1 2B, 0 3B, 1 HR, 7 RBI, 0 SB, .241 SLG, 2 BB, 22 SO, .195 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Cubs #2nd, June 1981. Traded by the Blue Jays to the Mets 06/11/1993. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Jackson's seventh regular Topps card (total includes both regular and traded cards only). A classic card in terms of its design and choice of photograph. The picture shows Darrin making contact with the ball during an afternoon game at Shea Stadium. The blurb on the back mentions that Darrin "missed a large segment of the season with hyperthyroidism, but returned to bat .333 in this last 10 games." His tenure with the Mets is brief, and soon afterwards, Jackson spent time in Japan before ending his career with the White Sox.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.02-$0.10.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 10 cards.