- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1976 Topps #481.
- Player Name, position, team: Rudy May, pitcher, New York Yankees.
- Major League Debut: April 18, 1965.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1975 stats (Yankees): 32 G, 212 IP, 14-12, 87 R, 72 ER, 145 SO, 99 BB, 3.06 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Twins as a Free Agent 11/05/1962. Contract purchased by the Yankees from the Angels 06/15/1974. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: May's eighth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). How does Topps out do themselves for their 1976 Topps design after a successful and popular 1975 product? This set. The two colored frame and name box are their (even though green and powder blue is awkward for Yankees team colors), but what really stands out is the picture used on the left side of every player card. Depending on the position, you got a different picture. Rudy May was, at this point in his career, a journeyman. He was a decent pitcher, and even made it to the 80's. But May found a home in the Yankees starting rotation. The blurb on the back indicates that May is "a hard thrower. Rudy's strikeout high was 16 vs. Twins 08/10/1972.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.15-$0.40.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 10 cards.