Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Announcements on Twitter Regarding the Sports Card Blogroll

I realize that whenever I post something new onto this humble, little blog that it automatically shows up on Twitter (and eventually on Facebook). But it occurs to me that it's all I wind up posting on the 140 character per post site.

So from now on, whenever I add a new blog (or a returning blog) onto the big Sports Card Blogroll, I will also post the sites added onto my twitter account (which you are more than welcome to follow at http://twitter.com/bdj610).

I received two e-mails this evening from a couple of folks asking to be added to the blogroll. After reviewing the sites, the Blogroll adds Lifetime Topps project and welcomes the return of Attic Insulation.

Now on to twitter and post the announcement.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: