Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Love Trying New Things...or...Now You Can Follow the Blog

So Blogger continues to add new gadgets to help bring more exposure to bloggers everywhere. This new one has me thinking though...

On the right (where all the other gadgets are) you can now click on a button and identify yourself as a follower of the blog. I would like to encourage those who actually read the blog to add your name to the list of followers. That way I know who actually reads this blog and can publicly thank them for doing so. I'm not sure I like the term "followers" though, it sounds creepily cultish (join...join...join...okay ego, settle down), and I never thought of myself as a leader in any sense of the word.

But the reason why I'm posting this is because I want to thank jv over at the Treasures Never Buried blog for being my first "follower." I should remember to reciprocate in kind.

So follow the blog...you never know where the blog's direction is going (heck, I don't even know where it's going). Let's find out together shall we?

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: