Sunday, April 29, 2012

Introducing the Next Iconic Card of the Hobby!!!

One of the 30 TBD RC spots has been taken...

by this guy:


So here we are, five weeks before Series 2 comes to market, and Topps now has to hurry and get Harper into the set and probably find a way to sneak him into EVERY insert set to boot (I see Golden Futures as a sure sign, not sure how he'll fit in with others).  How's that boycott looking now guys???

I get the feeling that if Lendy Castillo doesn't get a card in this set, I'm going to be very disappointed. Regardless, the hype continues.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

P-town Tom said...

I was hoping for Lendy Castillo AND Steve Clevenger.

A guy can dream, can't he?

dayf said...

It's not a boycott, it's just a little wax break.

Besides I already have a Bryce rookie card.
http://cardjunk.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-can-haz-bryce-harper-rookie-card.html