Monday, October 25, 2010

A Slow Month on the Blogroll...This Can't be Good!!!

It's now been a month since I last cleaned the Sports Card Blogroll and what better time to maintain it (meaning removing the inactive blogs) than inbetween finally (long overdue) putting those 17-card team sets that I bought months ago into binder sheets (which...by the way...I'm wondering what the heck happened Ultra-Pro??? These sheets are horrible!!!)

So to recap, before the cleanup, only four blogs were added to the blogroll, bringing up our count from 313 last month to 317. The following blogs are being moved to the inactive section of the sidebar and off the active blogroll:
Nine blogs are now off the roll. This brings the blog population down to 308 blogs (or a -5 decline). As always, if any of these are your blogs and you plan on starting them up again, please let me know so I can take them off the inactive list. And once again, if you do have a blog, or follow a blog that isn't on the Sports Card Blogroll, send me an e-mail at bdj610@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to add them to the active roster of Hobby bloggers. I know it's been a rough year. Even my collecting habits have taken a hit. But the phenomenon of blogging about the Hobby we love can't possibly have peaked now. So keep on writing, keep on commenting, keep on collecting, and keep on sharing those journeys.

The more, the merrier.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Leading off for the Orioles went inactive when Brian Roberts went on the DL and I never brought it back. It WILL see posts again soon...

William Regenthal said...

I'm really glad you maintain this, JayBee. Hope you have been doing well.