- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1994 Topps #404.
- Player Name, position, team: Jim Edmonds, outfielder, California Angels.
- Major League Debut: September 9, 1993.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1993 stats (Angels): 18 G, 61 AB, 5 R, 15 H, 4 2B, 1 EB, 0 HR, 4 RBI, 0 SB, .344 SLG, 23 BB, 16 SO, .246 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Angels #7th June, 1988. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Edmonds' second regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). Edmonds was the Angels' "Coming Attraction" in the 1993 Topps set, and what a future he would have in the majors. But before the defensive highlights, the four All-Star Game appearances, eight gold gloves, and World Series championship, he was a future star who made his debut after spending the last two years in the Angels minor league system in Canada (playing for Edmonton and then Vancouver the following year). As he didn't have many highlights in the majors during the 1993 campaign, Topps wrote about a couple of his minor league exploits. Topps writes that Jim "enjoyed some explosive games with Vancouver in 1993, including one with 6 hits and two with 5-one of which featured 8 RBI's). Obviously he'd have many more highlights in the majors to come, and he was still at it in the 2010 season, helping the Reds win the 2010 NL Central title, the teams' first since 1995.
- Beckett value: $0.20-$0.50.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 53 cards.
Tomorrow's card will be: Thursday: 1982 Topps #92. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Hope you will be too.