- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2006 Topps Updates & Highlights #UH312.
- Player Name, position, team: Jeremy Bonderman, pitcher, Detroit Tigers; Magglio Ordoñez, outfielder, Detroit Tigers.
- Special: Team Leaders: Detroit Tigers
- Any special information about this specific card: Another unique subset within the 2006 Topps Updates and Highlights set was the return of Team Leader cards, something not utilized within Topps sets since 1989. All 30 teams had a team leaders card, and they were placed in order by their finish within their respective division. In 2006, Detroit was the AL Wild Card Winner (thanks Grand Cards...I was in a bit of a rush at the library when I typed this and didn't bother to double check my work) as well as the AL pennant winner, so they were second within their division. The card features both the Tigers' pitching leader (Bonderman) and a batting leader (in this case Ordoñez) in specific categories. The front clearly shows that Bonderman led his team with a staggering 202 strikeouts in 2006. Maggs, on the other hand, led the Tigers in runs batted in with 104. The back of the card shows the top three players from the team in each category, and shows that behind Bonderman in K's were Nate Robinson (137) and Justin Verlander (124) while Craig Munroe (92) and Carlos Guillen (85) were 2nd and 3rd in the RBI department for Detroit.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.12-$0.30.