Monday, December 15, 2008

So I Finally Went to KMart Today...

Amongst the blaster boxes of UD Masterpieces (both 2007 and 2008), 2008 Topps Basketball, 2008 UDX, and 2008 Topps Cubs and Retail Factory sets, repack boxes and assorted football products,

THERE WERE NO 2008 TOPPS UPDATES AND HIGHLIGHTS BLASTERS TO BE FOUND...ANYWHERE!!!

Either they were immediately sold out of this product (highly doubtful as the cards were hidden from view at the far end of the registers), or there really aren't any special blaster boxes for KMart of this product.

After months of scouring the internet (eBay and such), knowing that even Beckett doesn't even have a checklist of this stuff, and after more than enough people on the Topps Message Boards have searched in vain at their nearby KMart's (there are so few left now), I am going to temporarily remove my "want list" for the 2008 Topps U & H Gold Rookie Variations, as I am beginning to think that maybe there isn't anything here and the set is complete at 30.

Now if somebody does find 2008 Topps U & H blasters at a KMart, please let me know right away!!! Otherwise, I'm calling the set done at 30.

Although, maybe it's time to get on the horn to somebody at the Topps Company, send a polite e-mail, and ask...

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

William Regenthal said...

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll, I have posted it on my blog! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I imagined this or not, but I thought I had read that they had 80-card packs instead of blasters for U&H. I may have dreamed that though.