Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

To all maybe 10-20 regular readers of this humble little blog (and for everyone else who stumbles in because of a well placed internet search),

Merry Christmas!!!

Instead of the usual Topps talk (and whatever has been going on in the Hobby blogosphere in the last two weeks), I will give you my top three (or four, or five, depending on how many I can find), songs that I HAVE to hear for it to be Christmas:



The Muppets "Twelve Days of Christmas"



Nothing beats Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve in Sarajevo"



This may be the reason why they play this song only at Christmas time. This is more than just a Christmas song. Sorry, but I couldn't find a longer version with the Peanuts cartoon on it..."Linus and Lucy"



Nothing says 80's and Christmas Songs like Band Aid's "Do They Know it's Christmas"

And finally...



Love the animation and I really love that my daughter digs this version of "White Christmas"

So there you have it. It can't be Christmas for me until I hear these songs. I'm off for now. Take care.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: