Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jeopardy! Tribute to Greg Maddux. The Category is: In Five Years.

I love Jeopardy. Haven't watched it in a long time (that's what I get for being away from home when it's on). But with the news that Greg Maddux has announced his retirement, I thought that this would be a fitting way to introduce this next subject.

Contestant: I'll take In Five Years for $2,000, Alex.

Alex Trebek: All right, in the category In Five Years. The answer is:

"In Five Years, after announcing his retirement from baseball on December 9, 2008, Greg Maddux will be this."

Contestant: What is...


Alex Trebek: You are correct.

(Cue polite audience applause).

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S. : Please note that I don't have the actual card in front of me, I took the scan from an earlier post. When I get home tonight, I'll scan a better picture. jba

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Jeopardy was so famous in these five years and there were so many people likes the game of this person.