Sunday, March 4, 2012

So the Yankees and Blue Jays Are Getting 2012 Topps Team Sets After All

In December, I thought I'd beat everyone to the punch and announce that Topps is going to continue the retail packed team sets in 2012. I did this because I have EVERY team set they've put out in this format since 2006. 

Yes, I'm insane.

And, yes, I will be going after these sets when they are put out to market whether online or live.

But there was a bit of a problem.

The source I had used to gather pictures of the packages I will (and that's a guarantee, folks) get this year only had 28 of the 30 team sets.  In fact, in December and January...EVERY site pre-selling these sets had many, and not all of the team sets depicted.  And in EVERY case, the teams involved were the New York Yankees and Toronto Blue Jays.

Well, that is now no longer the case.

Below are the pictures of the two sets I couldn't find back in December:

2012 Topps New York Yankees Team Set

2012 Topps Toronto Blue Jays Team Set

Why not bring all 30 team sets together for the first time on this humble, little blog:






If you want a preliminary checklist, well, the link is gone (I knew I should have taken the link when I had the chance.  The latest change to the checklist was the addition of Prince Fielder to the Tigers team set, which means somebody's going to be excluded from the original plans.  Oh well...

That's better.  Now if I can only get my hands on some money for the Master Set...

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: