Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2012 Topps Series 1 Sell Sheets are Live!!!

Last week, we were able to get brief glimpses of what the eponymous Topps Baseball Cards will look like for 2012. Now, the sell sheets for the now highly anticipated 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1 product are live!!!





















Even though the images were already shown last week, it's nice to see how it all fits on the sell sheets. More to come. Need to settle down from the mass hysteria in my head.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

hiflew said...

Yeah I think I am going to pass on this "game changing" set that looks a lot like the last three years.

Ryan G said...

I was hoping to like the set more as more information became available. It isn't happening. The base set is fine, but the inserts just aren't doing it for me. Factory set, here I come.