Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Have Series 2 Cards...Finally!!!

And I was feeling left out...

With everybody in the Hobby Blogosphere showing off what they got from Topps Series 2, I've been feeling left out. Sure, I had my nine packs of Target retail, and I already have six of the seventeen SP's, but I still felt like I had nothing to contribute...

Until now.

I now have one full jumbo box, four regular packs, and six 36-card packs to open this weekend. The results will be coming later this week. I can tell you now that I can now say that one of my packs resulted in an SP...but thanks to my luck, I already have it. I'll explain it all when the box break/pack break posts come.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

JD's Daddy said...

Thats great! I really enjoyed this series and the inserts of these packs. let me know when you a seeking a common, I have many duplicates and am also looking for some commons to complete my second set. Also on a turkey hunt! Happy rippin!

The Drizz said...

oh no!!! it's not molly is it??