Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Easy Life Presents...Lefty!!!

Steve Brown, writer of The Easy Life sent me an e-mail recently stating that he had opened some Series 2 packs (or boxes), and said that he had the Steve Carlton SP card. Now, as you recall, Steve was also the gentleman who sent over the Pee Wee Reese SP card, no strings attached. Well, I'm not going to let him get away with that this time.

So after perusing his 2009 Topps Series 2 needs, I have a good package on its way over to him as a thank you for this wonderful card:

Steve Carlton #350.

Thank you Steve, again, for your generosity. The package is on its way to you (later than I had hoped, but it's on its way...I swear). That's three SP's, and I don't even have the full regular set yet (I've been in talks to get that master set with a guy...hopefully by next week).

Until then, three down, fourteen to go.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

steveisjewish said...

Glad he made it there safely!