Tuesday, July 15, 2014

And Now, Your Starting Lineups...

First of all, circumstances beyond my control prevented me to continue posting about the events and important news (like roster changes) leading up to the All-Star Game on Tuesday. However, I had the blog posts ready, and thought I had them scheduled. Apparently, I did not. With that, I apologize. This is what should have been posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014:

As announced at All-Star Media Day:

For the National League:


1. Andrew McCutchen, PIT, cf
2. Yasiel Puig, LAD, rf
3. Troy Tulowitzki, COL, ss
4. Paul Goldschmidt, ARI, 1b
5. Giancarlo Stanton, MIA, dh
6. Aramis Ramirez, MIL, 3b
7. Chase Utley, PHI, 2b
8. Jonathan Lucroy, MIL, c
9. Carlos Gomez, MIL, lf

And the American League:


1. Derek Jeter, NYY, ss
2. Mike Trout, LAA, lf
3. Robinson Cano, SEA, 2b
4. Miguel Cabrera, DET, 1b
5. Jose Bautista, TOR, rf
6. Nelson Cruz, BAL, dh
7. Adam Jones, BAL, cf
8. Josh Donaldson, OAK, 3b
9. Salvador Perez, KCR, c


The starting pitchers for the 85th ASG are Adam Wainwright of the Cardinals and Felix Hernandez of the Mariners.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: