- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2010 Topps Pro Debut #227.
- Player Name, position, team: Todd Frazier, outfielder, Louisville Bats.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: AAA-International League, Cincinnati Reds.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 16 G, 63 AB, 9 R, 19 H, 5 2B, 0 3B, 2 HR, 9 RBI, 2 SB, 6 BB, 12 SO, .476 SLG, .839 OPS, .302 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Reds #1st, June 2007. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: May 23, 2011.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Cincinnati Reds #1 prospect after the 2009 season .
- Blurb on the back: "Frazier batted .296 through his first three professional seasons, including .302 in a short Triple-A debut with Louisville in 2009. An exceptional athlete who holds his high school hoops record with 27 rebounds in one game, he has gained extensive experience not only in left field, but at every infield post."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: 2011 Topps Update #US270.
- Commentary: The reason why his 2009 numbers with the Louisville Bats are low are only because he spent most of the year with the Reds' AA team, the Southern League's Carolina Mudcats. In Zebulon, Frazier appeared in 119 games, hit for a .290 average, blasted 14 homers and drove in 68. No wonder the Reds moved him up to AAA. He spent all of 2010 with the Bats, hitting .258 with 17 homers, 66 runs batted in and 14 stolen bases in 130 games. In 2012, became the Reds' regular third baseman. He finished third in the NL Rookie of the Year voting, and was voted by the MLB managers as Topps' 2012 third baseman for their All-Star Rookie Team.