Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Few Quick Changes to the Sports Card Blogroll

As of Sunday, March 15, 2009, there are 202 Hobby blogs listed in the Sports Card Blogroll, and the number of visitors has gone up since the old Sports Card Directory closed. So thank you to all who've used the Blogroll.

Anyway, I've added a new section to the blogroll and moved some of the blogs to it. There is now a Hobby Industry/Media Blogroll, which includes blogs from "actual" Hobby media blogs from the likes of Beckett , and Sports Collectors Daily . Hobby insider blogs like The Sports Card File, and Trading Cards, TCG's and me, have been moved here as well.

It's also time to say goodbye to another list of blogs that have not been updated for the past six months. Again, links to the blogs being removed will be included here for those who want to see what the blogs were about. If these are your blogs, and you decide to come back and post again, please drop me a line at bdj610@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to add them back to the roll. In the meantime, the following blogs have been removed from the Blogroll:
Pretty soon, legendary sites like 88 Topps Cards and Ben Henry's The Baseball Card Blog will reach the six month status. Because of their relevance to the blogging community, when each reaches their six months of inactivity, I will put them in a new category. A name for it will be coming soon.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

capewood said...

JayBee, I've been using the Sports Card Blogroll as my main entry point for baseball card blogs for a couple of weeks. It's pretty handy as I can see what's been updated and don't have to page through a long bookmark list of blogs. I've noted that several blogs I read do not seem to be showing up when they are updated. In particular Phungo and White Sox Cards.