Saturday, January 17, 2009

Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!!! Still Need U & H Dick Perez Cards!!!

Thanks to new friend of the blog Larry Littman for the last five cards needed to finally put the 2008 Topps Target 205 set to bed. I needed five cards, he sends five cards. All this, even though I didn't have the one card he was asking for.

Larry, a generous package of Mariners cards is on its way to you next week. The freezing cold (below zero for forty hours straight???) has kept all of us from going out.

Ladies and gentlemen, I still need six cards from the Topps WalMart Dick Perez set found in packs of 2008 Topps Updates and Highlights:
  • WM21-Ryan Braun
  • WM25-Daisuke Matsuzaka
  • WM27-Chipper Jones
  • WM28-Lance Berkman
  • WM29-Hanley Ramirez
  • WM30-Mariano Rivera
If anybody has these cards and are willing to trade or sell them, please send me a want list or a sell price in an e-mail to me at bdj610@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: