Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Now That I'm Caught Up...

If you're still a regular reader of this humble, little blog, you'll notice that I fell behind quite a bit with the Random Card of the Day posts and have not even had time to post anything new, like:

  • the fact that the sell sheets for 2013 Topps Update Series are live
  • the fact that 2013 Topps Archives are live, and that I was debating doing the autograph set this year, but then I saw what they look like, and am not leaning towards not doing so (that may change...)
  • the fact that Topps is coming out with something called a Qubi? (I think that's the name...)
  • the fact that I have all 2013 Topps retail team sets and have not had the opportunity to OPEN THEM YET!!!
Well now that I'm caught up, I will finally get to commenting about all of the above and much more.

In the mean time, do you like the new layout for the blog? It's been five full years now since I started this one-trick pony and I thought it was time to change. After trying to figure out the best blogger layout to do so, I found what you see now. And what's even cooler is that I can change the background whenever I want. If you've seen the blog since the makeover, I've had my All-Time All-Star Teams from 2012, 1987, and 1988 as background images. As the year goes on, all the other teams I've made up in the last 25 plus years will be utilized.

So stay tuned. After I get my posts on the 2008 Topps Cardinals team set and the Random Topps Card of the Day for Thursday, I'll get started.

Or maybe I'll fall behind and then forget everything I've written here.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: