Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Time to Play the Games on the All-Time All-Star Team Tournament


This will be the last time I discuss my unemployment on any of my blogs.  It is time to look forward, not back.  I enjoyed my time there, but it is time to move on.

With that said, I finally have all the divisions set on my .dat files, I have the stadiums set so that each pair of teams have a different home field.  It is time to play the games.

Earlier this year, I introduced all the teams that will participate in my All-Time All-Star Team Tournament.  To review, these are the rosters of the All-Star Teams that I created over the past 25 years.  You can see all the head-to-head results of each of these teams by clicking on any of the links on the sidebar.

My last post discussed how each series will play out.  Today, the 162 game series will play out. Each of the eight conferences will have their own post featuring standings and highlights.  The top four teams in each division will advance to the playoffs.

So get out the popcorn folks.  One team will reign supreme.  Who will it be?  You will just have to find out by going to bdj610's All-Time All-Star Team Tournament to find out.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

I don't know much about the Strat-o-matic CPU version, but the board game is way cool if you can find someone to play against.

I realize this is unsolicited, but the best baseball simulation game that I've played is Out of the Park (OOTP). I've been playing since 2004. You should check it out.