Sunday, March 23, 2014

Please Stand By!!!


We were hit by some kind of virus a few weeks back. Then, thanks to the gout flareup, I haven't been able to touch the home computer in the basement. Now that we have the proper anti-virus software so we don't get hit again (and again), I have to re-install the software for my scanner (so that I can put images onto this humble, little blog).

One problem, I seem to have lost the original software.

Problem solved: Hewlett Packard has all the software to download on its website.

It will take a bit, but this site will be up and running soon...

Sooner than I thought.

Here is a test image. See if it works. And for the record, yes, I do have this card in my possession.

2013 Topps Update Series #US313 Mariano Rivera SP card.

Thank you for your patience. We will be back with our regular programming soon.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama


No comments: