Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oh My God...Has it Really Been More than a Month??!

Where has the time gone? Here I am thinking that I was just about to catch up and then...

Silence...

No, I'm still here...

In fact, a lot has happened to me Hobby-wise since I last wrote here on this humble, little blog...including:
  • Getting a package of cards that didn't belong to me, and it turns out that there is a really bad plot afoot that included me having to change my eBay and PayPal passwords...not that my info was compromised, but I'm not going to take any chances.
  • After opening my packs of cards, I was able to help a collector on Facebook complete his basic set. Although I did not request anything in return, he did send some cards my way regardless.
  • Yes, I have the master set of 2014 Series 1 Topps, including the retail-exclusive Super Veterans set.
But between dance competitions, gout flareups, and finally figuring out how to accomplish my new job responsibilities in a more timely fashion, I can't believe it's been a month since I last wrote anything...

And spring training games have already started...and the Dodgers and Diamondbacks will begin the 2014 season in Australia in just under two weeks.

Well, just to let you know now that we're getting back into the swing of things...

Does anybody want any cards from 2014 Topps Series 1? How about from previous years? Have any want lists that need to be filled? Send them my way. I need to try and liquidate the extra cards that are taking up space in the basement. Just saying.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama