- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2011 Topps Pro Debut #88.
- Player Name, position, team: Keon Broxton, outfielder, South Bend Silver Hawks.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: A-Midwest League, Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 133 G, 531 AB, 74 R, 121 H, 17 2B, 19 3B, 5 HR, 32 RBI, 21 SB, 65 BB, 172 SO, .360 SLG, .675 OPS, .228 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Diamondbacks #3rd, June 2009. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Arizona Diamondbacks #10 prospect after the 2010 season.
- Blurb on the back: "Broxton's supreme athletic ability was on full display in his Single-A debut in 2010. In mid-August, he tied a Midwest League record with his 19th triple of the season. Keon also swiped 21 bases - tops on the team and tied for 17th most in the circuit."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Keon Darrell Broxton has shown the ability to be a five-tool player for the Arizona Diamondbacks in the future. He has shown flashes of speed on the bases (when you have more triples than doubles in a season, you are a fast runner), he can hit for power (19 home runs and 62 rbi's with the Visalia Oaks in 2012), and solid fielding (a total 27 errors in 1146 chances for a .976 percentage, including 38 outfield assists. His weakness? Strikeouts. Try 689 in 566 minor league games. But he is climbing up that ladder. In 2011, he spent time with both the Silver Hawks and Visalia of the California League, hitting for a combined .248 with 7 home runs, 45 rbis, percentages of .341/.349/.690. He did strike out 172 times though. He spent all of 2013 with the AA Mobile BayBears. Understand that he will turn 24-years-old heading during the 2014 season. He could start in AAA or if he impresses Kirk Gibson and company, make it onto the Opening Day roster as a reserve.