- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2011 Topps Pro Debut #311.
- Player Name, position, team: Kentrail Davis, outfieder, Brevard County Manatees.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: A-Florida State League, Milwaukee Brewers.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 33 G, 123 AB, 20 R, 30 H, 2 2B, 5 3B, 0 HR, 17 RBI, 8 SB, 17 BB, 28 SO, .341 SLG, .721 OPS, .244 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Brewers #1st, June 2009. Bats: left. Throws: left.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Milwaukee Brewers #7 prospect after the 2010 season.
- Blurb on the back: "After signing out of the U. of Tennessee in 2009, Davis launched ihis pro career at Brevard County in '10. He legged out five triples and swiped eight bags in 10 attempts there before moving to wisconsin in June, where he batted .335 the rest of the way."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Originally drafted by the Rockies in the 14th round during the 2007 draft, Kentrail Latron Davis opted to go to college instead, attending the University of Tennessee. When looking up Davis' numbers through Baseball-Reference.com, it looked like he moved up from Low-A Wisconsin to High A Brevard County after tearing up the Midwest League. But after looking at the blurb on the back of the card, and then going back to Davis' entry in BR (where it shows the dates in which he was with each team), it turns out that it was the exact opposite. After 33 games with Brevard County, he was sent to the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, and it was there that his offensive numbers picked up. With Wisconsin, he hit for an incredible .335 with 3 home runs, 46 rbi's, an OPS of .939, and 3 stolen bases. He has moved up the ladder since then, returning to the Manatees in 2011 and then spending 2012 with the AA Huntsville Stars. In 2013, he split time with both the Stars and AAA Nashville Sounds, hitting a combined .268 with 7 home runs, 47 rbi's, 26 stolen bases, and an OPS of .754. If all goes according to plan, he could start his 2014 campaign with the Sounds before what could be an inevitable call up to the bigs.