- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2013 Topps Pro Debut #6.
- Player Name, position, team: Nick Williams, outfielder, Arizona League Rangers.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: Rookie-Arizona League, Texas Rangers.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 48 G, 201 AB, 34 R, 63 H, 9 2B, 6 3B, 2 HR, 27 RBI, 15 SB, 16 BB, 50 SO, .448 SLG, .823 OPS, .313 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Rangers #2nd, June 2012. Bats: left. Throws: left.
- Major League Debut: n/a.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Texas Rangers #25 prospect after the 2012 season .
- Blurb on the back: "Signed a way from an opportunity to play for Texas A&M, Williams is loaded with the raw toos to become a power-speed player for the Rangers. His intro to pro ball was a success at the Arizona League, where he ripped eight hits in his first three games and his .313 average, six triples, and 15 stolen bases showed up on leaderboards.."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: After three years of not showing any kind of minor league stats, Topps FINALLY included at least one line of statistics on the backs of the cards for their 2013 Topps Pro Debut effort. Billy Nicholas Williams was assigned to the Hickory Crawdads of the South Atlantic League in 2013. While limited to 95 games for the Crawdads, he still wound up at or near the top of the team statistical leaderboards with a team high 110 hits (.293 average), 12 triples, 17 home runs (good for fourth) 60 rbi's (4th), along with percentages of .337/.543/.879. He will be 20 years old heading into the 2014 season, and if all goes according to plan on his way to the majors, he could start his campaign with either the Rangers' affiliates in Myrtle Beach (A-Florida State) or Frisco (AA-Texas).