Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Quick Post While I'm On the Road...

I've been to three card shops in the last two days (one store wasn't even open...go figure) looking for the Topps Scavenger Hunt Poster and at least 5 or six of those 15-pocket pages for the tobacco cards (in my case, for the Kimball's Champion cards).

If you, or someone you know, have any spare sheets, or the poster, or even a set of the 25 cards being given out by the HTA stores, please e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com orr leave a comment here. A trade list will be forthcoming when I have time at home.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

The Dimwit said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know, if you were concerned, the 15-pocket pages for the tobacco cards make for a pretty tight fit on the Kimball Champions. If you find some, you many want to check how snug it is first to see if you're comfortable with it. I had to use a little pressure on each card to get them down fully into the sleeve. Wish I had some extra sheets for you, but I've used them all up at this point. If you want to buy some, I know Howard at Houston Sports Connection (www.houstonsportsconnection.net) has them in stock and will ship to you.

The Drizz said...

what are the cards given out at the HTA stores????