Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Where I've Been...

It's been a few days since I last posted anything substantial. For that, I apologize. All the things I've promised to do, from the box breaks, to the book review, and other random things will still happen. I just have not had the time to get them all on lately.

Anyway, I've been watching the poll results. Unless a major swing change happens, it does look like either people don't want to see Twitter Feeds on the Blogroll. That's fine. I guess it's better that way. You could only throw out so much information in 140 characters or less.

I also have been in contact with the good people at WhatIfSports.com to see if I could do simulation games based on the All-Star Teams that I've been meaning to post. If all works according to plan, not only will I put on the blog which players made the teams during a particular year, but also show a simulated game or series between the two teams (NL vs. AL). If you've ever been on WhatIfSports.com, you know that they do the best game simulations in baseball, football, basketball, hockey, college FB and BB, and even racing. I think I know what I need to do to get it going, but I am hoping to hear back from them soon.

So that's it for now. With the All-Star Game fast approaching, I swear I'll have more posts. I love the ASG, so I won't have any excuses not to post anything substantial. Thanks for being patient with me.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

SqueezePlayCards said...

I finally had to quit playing Whatifsports simulation baseball. I couldn't get anything else done. It just consumed my time and my thoughts. It was really fun though.