Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Letter from the Sports Card Blogroll

Dear JayBee:

What happened? You last updated me back in March when your kids were home because of a snowstorm (in March??!). I know you and your family have been busy lately, but you haven't updated me since then. Why??! I have blogs past seven months of inactivity and I'm due for an update. Please help.

Sincerely,

The Sports Card Blogroll

Okay, so the above letter didn't really magically show up in my e-mail. But it is true, while I've added blogs to the big SCBR since March, I haven't removed any. That will change now.

At last count in March, the blogroll ended with exactly 350 active sites. As of right now, before any sites are removed, we are at 370 blogs. That means in the past two months since the last update, 20 blogs have been added to the active roster. The SCBR now removes the following sites due to six or more months of inactivity:
That's 16 sites being removed from the active list, with one going to the RbR sidebar. That brings us down to 354 active blogs on the main section of the SCBR, for a two month net gain of +4.

As always, if you or somebody you know has a blog about the Hobby that we all love (that of Sports Card Collecting), and you don't see it on here, please e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com. If your site has been removed from the site and you plan on making a comeback, please let me know as well.

Okay, now that this bit of business is resolved, it's time to go back and focus on the Random Cards of the Day segments that everybody loves.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: