Sunday, April 1, 2012

I've Got Nothing

Really. Not a thing to write about today. Not surprising since I have been off in terms of my blogging habits. I had given thoughts of shutting the whole thing down since CBS announced that our Hobby is dead and there is no sense in continuing.

The Master Set that came in was even missing a few cards (ten to be exact). It isn't even worth it anymore, I think, if even the people on eBay aren't even putting in the effort to keep this sinking ship of a Hobby afloat. So I just have one card to post today. It's a favorite of mine, and I thought I'd share it.


Yeah right...Happy April Fools' Day everybody!!! If you really believe that our Hobby is dead? Then you most certainy are a fool. Keep the pranks to a minimum, will you?

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

3 comments:

John Bateman said...

You got me - Hope you got all your cards

BASEBALL DAD said...

I have that card. I paid $50. They told me it was a 1/1.





LOL

Play at the Plate said...

If you shut down the blog, you let Armen the Card Hobby Hating Terrorist win!