Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Think This Is Going to Work!!!

You know how I keep promising to introduce the All-Star Teams I created in the past (from 1987 to now)? Well, I think I have more motivation to do it.

You see, I've always wanted to know what would happen if the teams I created played in a series of games against each other. I've wanted to see what would happen if each of the six starters on both sides got to start one game in a regular game setting, and then have a seventh game using All-Star game rules (meaning everyone trying to get in the game). But I had not found a website that would allow me to run simulated games in the fashion that I've wanted.

Until now.

If all goes well, not only will I introduce my 1987 End of Year All Star Teams, I will also include game simulations of these two teams playing each other. This way, we ALL will know which of the two teams would win if ever they were to meet.

I am crossing my fingers. This is about to get interesting.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

Mark Aubrey said...

And the simulator is .... ?

Possibly to be revealed in a later post?

Jeremya1um said...

I've found a program called Strategic Baseball Simulator that's pretty good. If you want to edit players/stats, you can. It's kind of tough to make the schedules, but once you get the hang of it, it's easier. I'm in the process of re-creating the 1999 season with myself and some friends on teams. Thinking about making a website/blog of some of my sim leagues.